Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mia and Jackson

My neice and nephew are the cutest things that ever happened. I watch Mia on wednesdays and she is a doll; always trying to get into trouble -- paint her nails, draw on the walls, play with scissors, take off her pants, get into Nial's room, or play with mom's makeup. Thursdays I watch Jackson, he is definitely a boy. Trucks running into each other, crashing blocks, running, rolling, motorcycles, wrestling and hard nap time.

I love them to death!


Tomorrow, Nial and I are going on a mini-fishing trip with friends from his work. Should be fun! Except that its raining. And cold. And I don't fish. And I can't really hike. But seriously, I'm planning on having fun! Because camping is great and I like his/our friends and fires and I can enjoy the outdoors, though I'm still not really sure what I'm going to do :) oh well.

2 comments:

  1. You're adorable! I'm glad Nial found you and wish I could've got to know you better this summer. Good luck on the campout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, good thing you have an avid fisherman by your side to help you fish. I don't know that a day in the rain catching fish would be my cup of tea either since I'm no fisherman myself, but I can certainly enjoy fishing when we go, which is rare. I just can't stomach the gutting. I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete