Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Trip in the Rain...



Friday, Nial and I took a small road trip across the Cascades to Cle Elum and the Yakima River. We met up with 6 other friends and friends of friends to camp for a night and fish (well, they fished I took pics.) We got there and it began to rain. It rained all night. It was COLD! I hardly slept a wink... The guys fished on Saturday, another girl sewed and I clicked away! We made fun of the boys in their silly waiters...



We had two dogs between the 7 of us, they were both puppies and extremely energetic and cute! I snapped a ton of Lark because she made Nial and I her adoptive parents on the trip. See how adorable???!!

We made it back in time to have a horribly sleepy and honestly boring night of watching Mia while her parents went out. The drive to Cle Elum and back was interesting on several levels because of the storms we've been having and the local flooding. The fall colors and scenery of the Yakima valley were gorgeous.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I was looking for a picture with you in it! I thought it was funny that a girl sewed. I'm a sewing fan, but how do you do it in the wilderness? It must have been hand sewing I'm sure, unless she has one of those cheesy electric hand machines you saw on commercials years ago. That would be hilarious if she used that!!!

    ReplyDelete