Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nial and Elle Engaged!!!

Yes, the rumors are true. We are engaged! We have known this was going to happen almost since we met. I found my soulmate, my home. Its a crazy feeling to be so irreversably attached to someone; its amazing. Thank you for your impact on his life, everything that has made him who he is is something I can be thankful for.

On Sunday, we'll start pre-marital counseling with a pastor and friend from the church we attend. I'm excited for the challenge and the exploration. In March, (I think) we start a class with other couples, led by an older married couple in our church. Should be pretty interesting!

We have not set a date yet, sorry! Its sort of complicated because of my older brother, Lee. He and his wife never had a formal ceremony and have always wanted to-- so they finally decided to have theirs June 2010. Soooo, that makes choosing a date difficult because we dont want ours to close to theirs (asking my family from Michigan, Minnesota and the Netherlands to come out twice in one year is a lot to ask). So we're still trying to pick out when it will happen. We'll keep you posted. :)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! It's official! I can't wait for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I'm so glad to be getting another sister, and such a sweet one too. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, everyday I keep meaning to say happy late birthday to Nial. Hope you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete