Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Trip Part II

The remainder of the Easter vacation was great! We spent most of the time in Ashland with the family, I think I only saw 2 friends, but it was super trip! We saw one of our old pastors from Simple Faith, saw Paisli be blessed on Easter and I experienced (what I know will only be the first of many) the famous Hot Dog Roast. The flaming pokers were a dread and I was constantly fearing for little kids eyes. But it was exciting and something I definitely needed to experience.

We got to spend one night out at Standing Stone with Tash, Steve, Shira and Sam and that was a blast! We hung out for several hours getting to know each other and catch up and gab. And have some terrific local beer.

Monday night we went out to Creekside with Daisha and a slightly-under-the-weather Edward. He and Nial played pool and Daisha and I got to swap our boy stories! It was really fun talking and hearing her romantic I-found-my-husband-abroad-he-was-the-first-Englishman-I-met story. :D


Easter day Nial had some time amongst the craziness to take some pictures of each other around the homestead. We got some good ones but I decided to post the funny ones... It seemed appropriate.

Then he decided to fish (big surprise right!?) So I kept myself entertained by clicking his camera around...

















2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures Nial took! I seriously want the tireswing and chicken pictures framed in my house. They are perfect pictures to describe my childhood in photo.

    Hey Nial, did you ever fish at Sru Lake (Squaw Lake) out past Powers? If you haven't, come down and fly fish there with us. The trout are jumping like crazy all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the last 3 photos for art in my house. Can you get these to me somehow? Email them maybe? hyandti@gmail

    ReplyDelete