Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Trip Itinerary



Busy busy busy bees! Working lots, coaching, family, church and our marriage class and my parents and I are moving! Sorry we haven't written much...


Tomorrow, well, today really, we take off for Oregon! We're going to head down 101 to go see Kevin Muntifering, Nial's friend and Kaylynn's bf. I haven't met him seeing as he has been abroad for 2 yrs. So, I am very excited because everyone seems to love him AND he said that I could ride a quad while we're visiting!!! I've never been on one before-- always thought it'd be so much fun!


Thursday we're headed to the Redwoods really quick because Nial can't pass up any opportunity to see his Favorite Place on Earth. Then we're back to Ashland so Nial can go with Dallas to his Eagle Scout Review.


I am so excited to see everyone! New baby Paisli!!! It will be so fun!


I'm staying in the house that I used to live in with some girlfriends. It will be so great to catch up and have girl time with them that isn't over the phone!


4 comments:

  1. Hooray, can't wait to see you! We leave Thursday and fly into SFO. We're hitting the Redwoods on the way up too - can't miss it!! We're also staying in a treehouse hotel! Then we'll see you guys on Sat.
    As for going North, the weekend after Easter we are going to Portland to visit Dakota's half brother.

    Where will you be? How long are you staying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. really looking forward to meeting you elle, and hanging with nial again

    i'm bummed about the July date chosen - will not be able to make it then - like everyone else, wish it was this weekend bcz we're all coming up at the same time

    enjoy woods and dunes and see you both friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun to see you yesterday. I'm glad you altered your plans to come to our place instead of the redwoods.

    ReplyDelete